Contest: Show Us Your Kefir 'Stache Apr
4/20/2012 10:30 AM
Finally, an excuse to chug your kefir straight out of the bottle – our Kefir ‘Stache Contest on Pinterest! To enter, create a board on Pinterest titled Kefir ‘Stache. Pin your best kefir ‘stache photos to the board and tag them with #GotKefir – we’ll repin them to our own Kefir ‘Stache board and choose one winning photo on May 1st. The owner of the winning photo will receive a Lifeway Kefir Prize package containing VIP coupons for free Lifeway products and lots of fun swag!
Need some inspiration? Check out these 5 kefir-ific mustache facts:
- There are between 10,000 and 20,000 hairs on a man's face. There are between 7 and 10 billion CFU of probiotics bacteria in a single serving of Lifeway Kefir!
- The only 4 U.S. Presidents known for bearing mustaches are: Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Theodore Roosevelt, and William H. Taft. Our company founder Michael Smolyansky sported a handsome mustache himself!
- Tom Selleck’s famous Magnum PI 'stache went off the air in 1988, the same year Lifeway went public on the NASDAQ under the symbol LWAY. It was just a coincidence, we swear.
- Calcium is crucial for growing a thick, healthy mustache. Lifeway Kefir contains about 30% of the Daily Value of calcium needed for strong bones and stellar ‘staches.
- According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, mustache can be pronounced mus-tache or mous-tache. Kefir is also pronounced two ways – kee-fur or kee-feer.
Good luck, we can't wait to see your 'staches!